Copy of Fresh Connections-catering.jpg

about MrbVA #910

THE PROPERTY

  • Highly profitable catering company.

  • Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment All included

  • Sales:$8,000,000

  • Price: $4,400,000 including building

KEY FACTS

  • Established: 2015

  • Size: 13,000 sq.ft.

  • Employees: 60

  • Payroll: $260,000/mo.

  • Utilities: $40,000/ year

  • Hours: Monday to Friday

Business Description

Profitable catering company with approximately $8,000,000 in annual sales. 

The current owner is semi-absentee and ready to retire. This company specializes in catering services tailored to events such as weddings, corporate events, receptions, birthdays to graduations and everything in between. Around 80% being corporate and the other 20% being social. This business currently has 28 delivery vehicles, 60 employee’s and all high-end equipment in a 13,000 sf catering facility with offices and tasting rooms. 
PROOF OF FUNDS REQUIRED. Price: $4,400,000, Sales: $8,000,000, Size: 13,000sf - Price includes the real estate

TYPE: Catering business for sale, corporate catering business for sale Chantilly, Business for sale, commercial property for sale

Thank you for your interest in this property! 

If you have a serious interest in this property, would like to see it, or others like it in the Greater DC Market Area, we would love to help you in your search. Metropolitan Restaurant Brokers is the largest 'Food Service Business Only' broker in the DC market and has been for years.

In order for us to help you find the kind of restaurant/food service property you are looking for, we need a little more information about you.  We protect the business interests of our sellers, so if you have an interest we will need to secure a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).

Are you currently in the restaurant business?
What best describes your role in the restaurant business?
Are you in the commercial real estate business?
Which of these best describes what interests you about this property?

© 2020 by Metropolitan Restaurant Brokers |  Proudly created by Your Biz Social

  • Facebook - White Circle
  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn - White Circle
  • Twitter - White Circle